Additional Assistance

SNAP (Food Stamps)
If you need help with long-term food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly known as Food Stamps), please call your local Department of Social Services. This SNAP screening tool may also be helpful.

211 Virginia 
Looking for assistance with your utility bills, transportation or other services? Visit 211 Virginia, one of the largest databases of health and human services in the state.

To learn about and apply for additional social services assistance programs in Virginia, visit CommonHelp. Use this reference guide for help navigating the website.

Good Neighbor Rx
For savings on your prescription medications, visit Good Neighbor Rx.

College Student Hunger
For information and resources related to food insecurity among college students, access our college student hunger toolkit.