Five celebrities from the greater Shenandoah Valley will race to fill their grocery carts to help feed hungry families. On December 14, each celebrity contestant will have 60 seconds to fill their grocery cart with as much food as possible to benefit BRAFB. The celebrity who generates the most valuable cart in a 1-minute spree, plus the most votes in food and funds wins!
This year’s local celebrities are:
- Roger Boles, Home Instead Senior Care
- Lillian Boutros, Boutique Real Estate, Inc.
- Michelle Gallaugher, Staunton Olive Oil Company
- Annette Medlin, Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Courtney Thompson, City National Bank
Thank you to our event sponsors: Home Instead Senior Care and Kroger!